For most of us, the fall season hits us hard. Getting into the normal routine of school and work makes all of us feel ready for a little respite before holidays hit. Don’t go into the winter months feeling exhausted. Instead, let Value Van and Car Rental help you plan a little New Jersey getaway.
- Experience nostalgic New Jersey by spending the day at Steel Pier in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Take a book, a blanket, and a picnic for a relaxing afternoon at Verona Park.
- Sample some of Newark’s finest local restaurants. In fact, create your own little food tour, with different stops for appetizers, entree, and dessert.
- Take the kids to explore Adventure Aquarium, where you can see sharks, turtles, and more up close.
- Before winter hits, enjoy the thrills at Six Flags Theme Park of New Jersey. Ride a roller coaster, catch a show, and enjoy some theme-park dining.
- Book a day at the spa. If what you need is a facial, a massage, and some alone time, then schedule some time at your favorite Newark day spa.
- Get to know local culture past and present at the Newark Museum, one of the area’s top attractions.
- Cruise the coast. New Jersey has some great beaches to explore. Even if it’s too cold to swim, you can pack a picnic, enjoy the sights, and just relax as you listen to the waves crash along the shore.
There’s no end to what you can find in New Jersey. From dining to shopping to attractions, they have a little bit of everything to help you plan a special getaway.
For all your Newark or Union, NJ travels, contact Value Van at (973) 792-0343 to rent a car. We have a wide range of cars, vans, SUVs, and more to make your trip comfortable and affordable. Check out your specials, and book online today.