If you’re looking for some day-trip ideas for your next trip to New Jersey, we recommend a fun excursion to Steel Pier in Atlantic City. This outing is great for individuals, friends, families, and even a fun date night. The great part for Newark visitors and residents is that Steel Pier is located only about two hours from our Value Van and Car Rental location. You can easily rent a car and make a day-long adventure out of it.
A few things that you can enjoy at Steel Pier include:
- Great views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Over 20 rides for a wide range of ages and prices, including the Flying Ace, the Grand Carousel, Surf’s Up, and more.
- Pizza, burgers, beer, and more in a family-friendly environment.
- Adult beverages and great views at the Ocean Reef Bar.
- Live music at the Steel Pier Pub.
- Helicopter rides along the shore or overlooking the city.
- Arcade games and prizes.
You can easily spend a day at Steel Pier, and if you don’t have kids in tow, you could also enjoy the local nightlife in the greater Atlantic City area. Try your hand at the slots, catch live music or a comedy show, enjoy dancing, and much more. You may even decide to extend your car rental and stay the weekend.
Don’t leave New Jersey without taking at least one trip to Steel Pier in Atlantic City, and let Value Van help get you there. We have a wide range of rentals, including cars, minivans, SUVs, passenger vans, and more. Plus, we offer regular rental specials that make our already competitive rates even more affordable. Check out our rental inventory, and then contact Value Van in Newark, NJ, at (973) 792-0343 or in Union at (908) 851-9595 to make a reservation.photo credit: WOOSH via photopin (license)