Many of our customers at Value Van and Car Rental in New Jersey have questions about our van rentals and policies. We understand that it’s important for you to get a good deal and know what to expect before picking up your 12 passenger van rental. Therefore, our staff has taken the time to answer four common questions we get about passenger van rentals.
1. How old do I have to be to rent a van?Whether you plan to rent a car, a van, or an SUV, all customers must be at least 21 years old. However, note that anyone under age 25 will have some additional requirements and fees:
- A $15 per day surcharge will be added onto the regular rental rate.
- Any customer between 21 and 24 years of age must provide their own collision coverage, either through their own insurance or via a major credit card offering that coverage.
- The credit card charged must be held by someone age 25 or older.
2. Can I pay in cash?
At this time, Value Van and Car Rental does not accept cash payment. We do, however, accept VISA Check, VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Diners Club, and Carte Blanche. If you would like to pay by debit card or a pre-paid card, we can do that, but we do have a few extra stipulations regarding liability coverage on your passenger van rental (give us a call for full details).
3. What happens if the passenger van rental breaks down?
We work hard to keep our passenger van rentals well-maintained. However, vans sometimes break down at the least expected times. If you’re traveling in one of our rentals and it’s having trouble, Value Van and Car Rental offers 24-hour roadside assistance. This service is included for everything from a car rental to a 15 passenger van rental.
4. Will you drop off my passenger van rental?
Ready to book your passenger van rental? Contact the Value Van and Car Rental main office in Union, NJ at (908) 851-9595. We can help clarify our rental policies further or help you find just the right van rental for your needs.