Featuring a wealth of historical sites, cultural festivities, and five-star destinations, New Jersey gives you several reasons to visit—and even more to stay. Whether you’re traveling to NJ for business or for pleasure, the beautiful attractions of this vivacious state will win you over.
Traveling Options NJ
Many travelers either fly into New Jersey through the Newark Airport or arrive at Newark Penn Station via a bus, train, or subway. However you get here, make sure you have a reliable way to get around the state while you’re in town by getting a car rental, van rental, SUV rental, or production car from Value Van & Car Rental.
Value Van & Car Rental is located in Union, NJ, and serves the surrounding areas with brand-name rentals at affordable rates. We even have a huge fleet of Newark Airport rental cars with a convenient pickup service for your post-flight transportation needs. Simply let us know your arrival time, and we’ll have someone waiting to bring you to your airport car rental at our close location. Contact us at 908-851-9595 to make arrangements.
Value Van & Car Rental Benefits
With over 25 years of service to the community, we’re dedicated to giving you the best. Below are some of the ways we go above and beyond to serve you:
- Incredible Quality: We have an attractive fleet of new vehicles that are well-maintained and clean.
- Unlimited Miles: All of our rentals come with an unlimited mileage package so you don’t have to worry about how many miles you’ve driven.
- Roadside Assistance: When you rent from us, your vehicle will come with free, 24-hour roadside assistance service.
Make sure you get a quality van or car rental so you can do and see all that New Jersey and nearby NYC have to offer. If you’ve never visited before, below are a few fun ideas to jump-start your itinerary:
- Jersey Gardens Mall: Visit the Jersey Gardens Mall in Elizabeth, NJ. It’s the largest outlet mall in the entire East Coast, so you’re guaranteed to find all your favorite stores.
- See living history: Close to Parsippany lies the Morristown National Historic Park, the place where General Washington and the Continental Army camped for the winter. Visit this park and relive history.
- Try to make par: Located in Union, the Galloping Hill Golf Course is one of the best courses available in New Jersey.
- Cheer on the home team: See some exciting hockey and basketball games at the newly built Prudential Center in Newark.
The next time you visit New Jersey, reserve your favorite car from Value Van & Car Rental so you can tour the city in style. Contact us at 908-851-9595 to get an incredible price on a quality vehicle.